The mortgage you have to pay off. You can easily decide to use solely for the grant, if you don’t desire to simply simply just take down a loan. The mortgage has a decreased interest and will not need any protection, and you’re in a position to repay it over a period that is long. In 2020, the attention rate is 0.16 percent.
Information as a result of the Corona virus
Read more on how the Corona virus impact the pupil funds and loans from CSN.
Measurements of funds and loans you can easily get
How big the funds and student education loans you can receive depends e.g. on
- your price of research (full-time or part-time)
- the amount of days you may be learning for
- how big your revenue.
Other funds and loans you could make an application for
Some students can receive more grants or borrow additional money.
- When you yourself have custody of kids underneath the chronilogical age of 18, you can easily make an application for additional kid allowance.
- You can apply for a supplementary loan if you have worked in the past and received a certain minimum income. It is possible to get this at the time of the you turn 25 year.
- If you should be their studies at compulsory or top additional degree and satisfy particular conditions, you might receive a heightened grant aspect in your pupil help. You could get this if you should be learning on a complementary academic programme leading to a subject teacherвЂ™s degree. You are entitled to the increased grant, so you do not need to apply for it when you apply for student grants and loans, CSN checks whether.
- When you yourself have extra expenses related to your studies, you are able to in some situations make an application for yet another loan. For instance, you may have prices for dual housing and for certain trips.
If your earnings surpasses the earnings limitation
The earnings limitation temporarily removed during 2020
As a result of the Corona crisis the earnings restriction is temporarily eliminated during 2020, in the event that you learn with pupil funds and loans ( studiemedel ). Which means that your revenue during 2020 will maybe not influence just just how student that is much and loans it is possible to get.
You may possibly get earnings as much as a specific amount without your pupil funds and loans being impacted. The earnings restriction is determined per calendar half-year, January-June or July-December. If for example the earnings exceeds the earnings limit, you’re not eligible to the exact same degree of grants and loans.
The income limitation is dependent upon just just exactly how weeks that are many are learning for and whether you’re learning full-time or part-time. For instance, if you are likely to studying full-time with pupil funds and loans for 20 months in a calendar half-year, the income restriction is SEK 90 075. You can observe your revenue restriction when you look at the choice you receive from CSN.
Needs and conditions
Different demands and conditions must certanly be pleased to ensure that one to be eligible to student help.
- The training you shall be going to must give the entitlement to pupil finance.
- You really must be registered in your courses.
- Your phone number for worldpaydayloans.com studies needs to be at the least 50 percent of full-time and must endure for at the least three days.
- You really must be underneath the chronilogical age of 57. The entitlement to borrow decreases through the 12 months you turn 47.
- May very well not get specific other advantages during the exact same time as getting pupil funds and loans, such as for instance activity help, sickness advantage and introduction advantage.
- You are able to just get pupil funds and loans for the restricted length of time. How long is determined by the education level that you are learning:
- University college, university or other education that is post-secondary a optimum of 240 days
- Upper level that is secondary a optimum of 80 or 120 days, based on your past training
- Compulsory school degree: no more than 40, 80 or 100 months, based on your previous training and exactly what you might be learning.
- You must have satisfied the requirements as regards credits in order to receive new student grants and loans if you have previously studied with student grants and loans or an education entry grant. Certain requirements regarding credits differ dependent on which program you may be learning.
- You may not receive student grants and loan if you have unpaid annual fees or demands for more than one period. Contact CSN to learn more.
- If you should be going to analyze abroad, unique rules use.
Extra conditions and terms for international residents
You also need to satisfy special conditions in order to be entitled to Swedish student finance if you are a foreign citizen. For those who have a permanent residence license and reside in Sweden, you certainly will often be entitled to Swedish pupil finance.
When you yourself have gotten a short-term residence license through the Swedish Migration Agency as you have refugee status or comparable, you may be additionally often entitled to Swedish pupil finance.
In addition, different rules use according to whether you’re a resident of the nation within or outside of the EU/EEA or Switzerland.