Where we get your data from:
- The information you give us:
- When placing an order.
- On creating an account/ profile.
- While compiling wish lists.
- When you communicate with us through email, telephone, or otherwise.
- When you sign up to be alerted about the availability of any products.
This information can include your name, email id, phone number, address, as well as those of the people you are sending the products to for any reason; your photograph; financial information (credit/ debit cards).
- Information automatically collected:
- Computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Information related to your computer and its connection such as browser type, version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Purchase history.
- Products you viewed or searched for.
- Cookie number.
- How long you stayed on the website and what features you used.
When do we share the data and with whom?
- Third party delivery services
- Your name, address, and telephone number is shared with a promise on the part of the delivery company to not share or use the information in any way.
- Third party payment providers.
- Your name, address, debit. Credit card information, order information is shared.
- Transfer of business.
- In a legal context.
- To respond to a lawful request, search warrant, or subpoena. It may also be shared when we believe it is instrumental in protecting the rights, property, and safety of TSB as well as its customers. No information is ever disclosed, sold, shared, or rented for commercial purposes.
- Right to request access to data that we store about you.
- Right to demand changes in incorrect or inaccurate data.
- Right to demand the termination of processing of your data any longer.
- Right to lodge a complaint should you wish.
A cookie is a small text file that enables various features of TSB and is placed on your computer or mobile. They store user preferences and track user trends in order to better your experience on the website and provide customized options to you. You can decide whether you want cookies to be enabled for your Internet surfing or not using the browser settings. Leaving them on will mean that you accept to our usage of whatever personal information is collected by our cookie.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].